Wednesday 2 March 2011

Lesson learned


Sadly I've had to make the decision not to enter the D&AD competition after all. It's a bitter pill to swallow as I've put a lot of work into it was keen to see if I made it to the next round. After a long day of pouring over the above scene I found I only have 6 seconds worth of animation and simply cannot afford to invest any more time on it before Friday. In hindsight I should have started animating as soon as I had the character finalised, but I think I'm gonna have to chalk this one up as a lesson in bad planning.

On a positive note though I really enjoyed working out the sequence for the 6 seconds I have and am really proud of the way it turned out. I think I should try and finish it in my own time and send it to the guy at Disney for some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment